The development of creativity and the spirit of entrepreneurship: these workshops, which often take the form of integrated projects, range from the design to the concrete realization of an entrepreneurial project.
Presentation of the workshops :
Boost your creativity(CREA)
Teacher-Pilot : Audrey Levêque
Note : no-prerequisites
Do you think you're too much of a conformist? Have you ever been blamed for your lack of creativity? Do you want to develop your creative skills?
This workshop is for you!
Creativity can be acquired. You can work on it and that is precisely what we do in this module.
Together, we will explore :
- how creativity is perceived, what it means to you
- how it is defined in a more theoretical way
- how you can develop it, individually as well as collectively (through simulations and exercises to be done beside the workshop)
- how you can set up tools yourself to carry on working on your creativity in your studies and in your daily life.
Give meaning to his project. When pleasure is a reliable compass!(FUNX)
Language : french
Teacher-Pilot : André Bailly
Note : no prerequisites
Faced with a multitude of possibilities and pressures of all kinds, it is not always easy to make a choice, to make a decision. So how do you imagine a long-term project, a choice of orientation, a job or just a life that really suits us?
It is essential to learn to determine what motivates and hinders us. What are our short-term goals and goals in life? Why do we follow this or that path? Is it for personal pleasure or is it someone else's pleasure?
Pleasure is a powerful engine. The game is without a doubt one of the best ways to learn. Pleasure is also one of the main constituents of our emotions. Learning to recognize our emotions and listen to them can guide us on the path to take. They help us understand how well the actions we put in place are in line with our goals.
To imagine, cre-ACTIV-ate, improvise - HERE(IMPC)
Teacher-Pilot: Pascal Renard
Note : no prerequisites.
- To enable students, future managers and/or leaders to optimize interperonal relationships through verbal and non-verbal engagement, cheek and repartee. To be active and an actor.
- To change perspectives and banish "you simply need to..." answers by using theatrical techniques, sports values,... being positive etc.
- To develop listening and adaptation skills by getting a thorough understanding of issues. To Ensure.
- To help students, starting from concrete situations, their student curriculum or their personal experience or even current events, to question their first perception, to get them to understand situations from another angle, to imagine other ones. To take responsibility.
- To say "Yes, and..." instead of "No". Students imagine other directions, improvise according to the situations proposed, create, create, cre-activ-ate and convince their partners. To Negotiate.
- Help students make original, clear and professional presentations. Communicate.
- To make students more autonomous, more confident in their oral presentations and even in exams. To help develop natural self-confidence.
Entrepreneurship is a hard job. #TrueStories(PREN)
Teacher-Pilot : Salvatore Tinnirello
Some aspects of this portfolio could duplicate elements of the entrepreneurship option.
You have embarked on a university training programme at HEC Liège and, the further you get, the more you think that your future may not be in a big box, a Big Four, an open space or public administration office.
No, your future may be to be your own boss, to make personal choices, to live your dream and start your own business!
Yes. But is it that easy? Are you cut out for entrepreneurship? What does it really mean to start your own business?
Salvatore Tinnirello, entrepreneur and HEC-Liège alumni, will accompany you in this reflection by taking you out in the field to meet entrepreneurs and their testimonies.
So, his objective is to help you clarify your representations of entrepreneurship, identify the obstacles and opportunities to start a business and, why not, start creating a network in a field that interests you.
This workshop is both exploratory - as you will discover the complexity of the entrepreneurial world - and challenging - you will have to work between each face-to-face session to collect relevant information - synthesized in reports and presentations.