HEC Liège Business School conducts an active policy of collaboration with businesses:
- Business managers sit on our Board of Directors and within the Group for HEC-ULg
- The large diversity of our teaching staff (from academics to private companies and non-profit organizations)
- We offer companies a wide range of services
- Partnerships and Chairs
If your company shares the same views as expressed in our courses, if you have the same ambitions and are equally committed to internationalization, join us and become a partner.
There are many different forms of partnership:
- Create a Chair
- Recruit our students or graduates
- Participate in an internship program by taking on a student from HEC Liège
- Create a scholarship fund for our students who wish to go abroad
- Create a scholarship fund in order to receive foreign students
- Finance a research project, a case-study or a project on new teaching technologies
- Organize an event specifically related to your business
- Start a “teacher partnership” project: international specialists from your company/ group participate in classes at graduate or postgraduate level.
As our partner, you will benefit from our promotional activities. In addition, we adjust our services (recruitment, training, consultancy) to suit our different partner types.