The missions of the Corporate Relations & Career Development Unit
In addition to its role as a privileged interface between the School and business companies, the Corporate Relations & Career Development Unit also aims to maintain close relations with the entire socio-economic world to ensure that the expectations of the School's professional partners are in line with the overall development of HEC Liège's activities.
Our Unit contributes to forging strong dynamics between students, recruiters and companies by involving each of these components in all decision-making processes, by communicating and coordinating all actions aimed at developing synergies between companies and all members of the HEC Liège community (Alumni, students and HEC Liège staff members) and by raising funds for training, community service and research activities.
We propose to operate these interrelationships through:
- Implementing projects, missions and events related to the economic fabric and the needs of teaching, research and community service;
- Proposing continuing training;
- Managing the database of company contacts (1);
- As well as all the School's written and digital publications: Spirit of Management, website, social networks etc. with the view of being closer to companies, promoting our students' professional integration and boosting contacts between the institution and the business world.
(1) As part of the activities detailed in the note below.
Note on privacy protection:
Your personal data (private and professional details, participation in events, etc.) are collected and recorded in a computerized file via the Corporate Relations & Career Development Unit (file managed by the Group for HEC-ULg ASBL, Rue Louvrex 14, 4000 Liège), on the grounds of legitimate interest.
This data will be kept until otherwise instructed by you and used in the context of our missions described above.
This data may also be transmitted in a targeted manner to the following third parties:
- To students: your professional contact details in the context of an internship or job search in a targeted manner.
- To Alumni or HEC Liège staff members: for professional contacts related to the development of our missions. It will not be anonymized.
Your data will therefore not be mass communicated to the outside world.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) and the Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, you may exercise your rights relating to such personal data (right of access, rectification, erasure, limitation and opposition) by contacting the following address: email@example.com or, failing that, the ULiège Data Protection Delegate (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Monsieur le Délégué à la Protection des Données, Bât. B9 Cellule "GDPR", Quartier Village 3, Boulevard de Colonster 2, 4000 Liège, Belgium). You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be, email@example.com).