The School’s Mission
As a leading university-level management school, HEC Liège is dedicated to:
- Educating and training creative, polyvalent and highly responsible managers who will be able to address the challenges of the world of tomorrow in a global context;
- Developing scientific research that is recognized internationally and has measurable societal impact;
- Contributing significantly to the economic and social development of its region.
The School’s Vision
HEC Liège - Management School of the University of Liège aims to reinforce and expand its international reputation for the excellence of its research and its wide-ranging educational portfolio in the fields of management and economics. At the regional level, it aims to be recognized as a key player and a significant contributor to the successful redeployment and development of its region.
The School’s Key Values
The School is committed to the following values and will make sure they are embodied in all its actions and achievements:
- Critical thinking and personal development;
- Multicultural awareness and respect for diversity;
- Ethical and social responsibility;
- Creativity and entrepreneurship;
- Highest standards in design and execution.
The School’s Foundations for Success:
With a view to achieving its vision, HEC Liège will build on the following resources and capabilities:
- Its strong partnership with the corporate world;
- Its unique autonomous governance within a large renowned University;
- The HEC network, including alumni, sponsors, partners, etc.;
- Its full-range education program, from bachelor to executive education;
- Its international reach, inside its region and worldwide;
- Its influential academic research.