As part of its current collaboration with NetAcademy , HEC Liège offers 2 Executive programs in Management for Asian managers:
The program offers 4 online courses introducing young managers to a European approach to management, and a Business Game:
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance;
- People Management
- Sustainable Strategy
- and a Business Game : The SIPRIDE Business Game.
The program offers 10 online courses strengthening international management skills through case studies in specialized fields such as:
- Accounting and Finance;
- Organization and Human Resources
- Strategy and Sustainability
- Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Project Management
- Global Economics and Governance
- A business game: the i-Business Game, taught as a face-to-face seminar facilitated by professors from HEC-ULg, Belgium.
Students from Vietnam, Malaysia, China, Myanmar, Taiwan and Hong Kong have already enrolled in our programs and are now part of the 14,000 HEC Liège Alumni members throughout the world.
NetAcademy is a leading provider of undergraduate/graduate and executive online education based in Malaysia and present in Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and the Philippines. The organization was formed in 2002 in Malaysia and has developed state of art technology to enhance the methodology of delivering online programs to a specific target market in the Asia-Pacific region.
This partnership has been facilitated by the AWEX, the Walloon Export and Foreign Investment Agency.