1. Students holding an academic bachelor’s degree in Economics or a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Management, or an equivalent academic degree awarded in the Flemish Community of Belgium, benefit from direct access to the Master in Economics, without any add-on to their program.
2. In all other cases, access will be granted by jury decision. Candidates have to submit their credentials in an admission file in accordance with the conditions specified at the address indicated below:
- If you hold a diploma from Belgium
- If you hold a diploma from the European Union
- If you hold a diploma from outside the European Union
Any additional credits which might be required will be identified for each candidate admitted, on the basis of their previous studies.
Conditions for entry to the master’s degree:
For full details of the conditions of admission (general and specific) to a program at the University of Liège, please refer to this page.