A UNIQUE training programme in Belgium, combining a "management" component (provided by HEC Liège) and a "socio-economic" component (provided by FOPES UCLouvain), enabling you to specialize in the field of social and solidarity economy.
Who is this program for?
- All holders of a master's degree wishing to upgrade their training in the field of social economy
- People who are already professionally active and wish to improve their skills in the field of social economy, or redirect their career towards it.
- To rethink the way we organize economic activity, as well as its relationship to society
- To master the analysis grids and tools from several disciplines: economics, management, sociology, ethics
- To approach the different realities of social economy
- To experiment with management tools adapted to the different models of social enterprises
- To become an actor of change
The advantages of this specialist master's degree
- A team of teachers who are pioneers in the development of educational programmes in the field of social economy
- A multidisciplinary pedagogy and a programme rooted in the field, offering many contacts with social economy professionals and ensuring the integration of students into social economy networks
- Courses based on internationally recognized research expertise and allowing students to benefit from the most advanced knowledge on social economy enterprises
In practical terms
- A 60-credit programme, including 43 credits for courses and 17 credits for the thesis.
- 20 course credits in Louvain-la-Neuve (on Tuesdays)
- 20 course credits in Liège (on Thursdays)
- A research-thesis along with a mandatory internship, or a project thesis consisting in carrying out a mission in a company (as well as a seminar related to the thesis for 3 credits)
- The programme can be spread over 2 years
- Candidates who do not hold a master's degree might benefit from the validation of prior experience (VPE) (the procedures for admission under the VPE are specified in the brochure)