Get to know our CAREER CENTER and HIGHERED, two platforms
at your disposal to help you find a job or an internship !
During your studies you will naturally come to the point of « finding an internship » or «getting a first job ».
Did you know that HEC Liège has a « Career Development Service » especially meant to help you with your search ?
The Career Development Service
The service is the interface between the students, the School and the working world. It offers a helping hand to students throughout their studies at HEC Liège :
- Blocs 1 and 2 : individual support with study (re)-orientation offered on request
- Bloc 3 : reflection about and support with the choice of a Master and specialism
At Master level, the Service offers more particular support as it aims at meeting students’ needs relating to :
- defining a personal project
- finding out about the numerous career opportunities
- writing a CV and a cover letter
- preparing a job interview
- finding an internship or a job.
The « Career Development Service » also proposes
- individual coaching
- group workshops
- company forums
- on-campus recruitment days
- career evenings with a view to sharing graduates’ experience
The members of this services are at your disposal ! Do not hesitate to contact them.
Working alongside the Service is the Campus Recruitment, a team of students who organize meetings between businesses and students to facilitate propective graduates’ recruitment.
Career Center (by HEC Liège and Job Teaser)
For over a year, the Career Development service has been operating a CAREER CENTER, which is a unique career platform and a must at all stages of your study curriculum.
The Career Center is there to help you fine-tune a professinal project and find the internship or first job of your dreams !
On your Career Center, you will find :
A large number of internship and job offers, along with :
- Offers restricted to HEC Liège students
- Offers from HEC Liège’s business partners
- Offers posted by HEC Liège graduates
- A large range of offers in Belgium and abroad from Job Teaser’s 350 business partners
info cards on businesses, along with :
- Videos on careers
- Essential facts and figures concerning companies (namely to help you around and prepare your interviews)
- Advice from these companies’ recruiters
- Numerous events (organized internally by HEC Liège, or proposed by companies)
Log in (possible only with your student username) and do not forget to post your CV !
Highered (by EFMD)
Highered is the new platform proposed by EFMD. You will find loads of international internship and job offers.
This platform, only available to the students of EFMD member Schools, is a golden opportunity for you ! (also available using your student accesses).