The "Mentoring au Féminin" program is back!
The HEC Liège Alumni network renews its Mentoring program for women!
Launched by HEC Liège in 2015, this initiative allows our graduates (Mentees) to be mentored for one year by Mentors (men or women) in order to help them develop their professional project.
To give support to young graduates during and after their academic career, in order to:
- offer them personalized guidance
- help them to better define their options
- develop their strengths and their own resources
- find the solutions best-suited to them in order to take up the challenges they are faced with now, and will be facing in the future
- support them in their first steps in the professional world.
Our Mentors have substantial professional expertise; they give support to young graduate women and help them in defining their career objectives with the purpose of avoiding the glass ceiling and other employment traps.
You are a graduate of HEC Liège and you want to become a Mentee?
You like to share your experience and want to become a Mentor?