Specialized masters and modules:
At HEC Liège, from 9.00 am to 12.30 am and from 1.30 pm to 5 pm or as otherwise arranged.
At the Central Building of the University of Liège, Place du XX Août, Liege, from 8.00 am to 12.00 midday and from 1.30 pm to 4 pm.
Documents to be produced for registration must be original documents
- Identity documents
- Identity card – for EU and assimilated students
- Certificate of nationality – for non-EU, non-assimilated students
- Recognized qualifications
- Certificat d’Enseignement Secondaire Supérieur (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) issued by a Belgian establishment
- University or other tertiary education certificate
All documents showing professional activities exercised over the last five years (not required for Master’s degrees).
Specialized Master’s degree programs and Master’s degree programs:
Complete program: 835 euros per year of study (in case of reduction, the registration fees for the second year must be specified).
Complete program: 1,200 euros per year of study (+ 270 for the second year in case of reduction).
Note: + 500 euros for the second year in Management Science.
120 euros for a 30 hour course.