Training programs, target groups
Part-time study programs are intended for people who wish to complete their training in the fields of Auditing, Finance, Tax Law and Management Science.
Out-of-hours training programs leading to a degree at HEC Liege are intended for
- holders of university degrees wishing to obtain a 2nd Master’s degree or a specialized Master’s degree in order to
- update their knowledge,
- specialize in a particular field of management, in people management or in economics
- redirect their career.
- holders of specialised bachelor degrees in order to
- valorize their professional experience
Registration is also open to people who do not meet legal requirements for access: HEC Liege delivers a Non-Degree Certificate, attesting that the student has followed the courses of the program and has passed the examinations. In this case the final thesis is optional, except for Tax Law and Environmental Management.
- Master’s degree, specializing in financial risk management, option: Finance
- Master’s degree, specializing in financial risk management, option: Analysis, Control and Auditing (FR)
- Master’s degree, specializing in Tax Law (in collaboration with the Law Faculty of the University of Liege)
- Master in Management Science, specializing in General Management (FR)
Students may also choose to follow isolated modules in the various training programs.