To guarantee the quality of our student experience, we have developed, and continue to develop, strong links with around 150 international partners all around the world (149 partners, located in 44 countries, covering 7 teaching languages - July 2019).
This network enables the exchange of around 150 outgoing and 150 incoming students per year.
Our network includes 54% of internationally accredited institutions:
In July 2019, 89 HEC partners hold at least one accreditation, such as EQUIS, EPAS, AACSB and AMBA.
Among them, 19 partners hold the prestigious Triple Crown.
Other members of the network do not hold an accreditation yet but are involved in the process of gaining them. Others enjoy a very prestigious international reputation (e.g. 6 German partners are Elite Universities, 4 partners are CEMS, etc.).
We apply a strict procedure to evaluate the quality of existing and potential partnerships. These are the business schools that have most recently joined our network:
- Thammasat Business School Bangkok inThailand (Triple Crown)
- Koç University in Turkey (EQUIS and AMBA)
- National University of Ireland in Galway (EPAS and AMBA)
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Poland (AACSB)
- Libera Università Internazionale Degli Studi Social - Guido Carli in Italy (EQUIS)
Here is an overview of HEC Liège major partner universities:
More info on Elite University
We are also part of the UGR (Université de la Grande Région)