The School’s Mission
As a leading university-level management school, HEC Liège is dedicated to:
- Educating and training creative, polyvalent and highly responsible managers who will be able to address the challenges of the world of tomorrow in a global context;
- Developing scientific research that is recognized internationally and has measurable societal impact;
- Contributing significantly to the economic and social development of its region.
The School’s Vision
HEC Liège - Management School of the University of Liège aims to reinforce and expand its international reputation for the excellence of its research and its wide-ranging educational portfolio in the fields of management and economics. At the regional level, it aims to be recognized as a key player and a significant contributor to the successful redeployment and development of its region.
Our ambition : "From good to great" !
The School’s Key Values
The School is committed to the following values and will make sure they are embodied in all its actions and achievements:
- Critical thinking and personal development;
- Multicultural awareness and respect for diversity;
- Ethical and social responsibility;
- Creativity and entrepreneurship;
- Highest standards in design and execution.
The School’s Foundations for Success:
With a view to achieving its vision, HEC Liège will build on the following resources and capabilities:
- Its strong partnership with the corporate world;
- Its unique autonomous governance within a large renowned University;
- The HEC network, including alumni, sponsors, partners, etc.;
- Its full-range education program, from bachelor to executive education;
- Its international reach, inside its region and worldwide;
- Its influential academic research.