The 5 key competencies
The programme is structured around 5 key competencies providing students with expertise in the sales function.
At the end of the programme, they will have developed a set of skills detailed here below:
Establishing a marketing, sales and customer-oriented strategy to optimize the value chain of a company, organization or project.
- on the basis of the analysis of the context of the different functions of the company
- taking into account its economic, geographical, sociological and competitive context
- by taking into account the national and international legal constraints that apply to it
- by adopting a specialist position in the field of commercial management
- by demonstrating critical thinking, ethics and scientific rigour
Implementing the commercial management of a company, organization or project.
- by implementing the business strategy established for the company, organization or project
- by paying attention, in a holistic perspective, to the interactions between its different functions
- by taking advantage of the specific traits of an increasingly digitized environment
- by integrating effectively into the work of a multidisciplinary and international team, particularly in the position of leader
- by demonstrating critical and ethical reflection in relation to one's business practices
Implementing performance and commercial quality control within a company, organization or project.
- using the appropriate dashboards
Communicating effectively about one's company, organization or project, both internally and externally.
- in at least three languages including English
- taking into account the specific traits of a multicultural and international environment
- by mobilizing relational attitudes and skills and appropriate communication/facilitation techniques
Adapting one's managerial practices to the needs of a constantly changing world.
- by being attentive to societal, economic, political and environmental issues
- by demonstrating university-level curiosity and scientific rigour
- by demonstrating creativity, autonomy and entrepreneurial spirit
- by developing one's expertise from a continuous training approach.