Continuing education has increasingly become essential to career advancement and professional development.
The acquisition of new skills and update of acquired knowledge are also essential factors for economic redeployment. Therefore, HEC Liège organizes part-time studies and evening courses for several years.
- Pragmatic, active methods
- Teaching focusing on business life
- Courses taught by professionals
- Complete program
- Can be spread over 2 academic years
- Formula à la carte by choosing "isolated modules"
- Secretariat open in the evening and on Saturday mornings
- Access to the HEC Liege parking lot and to all School infrastructures
Distance learning: only for specialized Master’s degree programs
Courses held on Tuesdays and Thursdays are partially recorded in audio and video. However, for certain activities, personal attendance at Liege remains necessary, in particular on Saturdays, when no recordings of courses are made.