Training programs, target groups
Part-time study programs are intended for people who wish to complete their training in the fields of Auditing, Finance, Tax Law and Management Science.
Out-of-hours training programs leading to a degree at HEC Liege are intended for
- holders of university degrees wishing to obtain a 2nd Master’s degree or a specialized Master’s degree in order to
- update their knowledge,
- specialize in a particular field of management, in people management or in economics
- redirect their career.
- holders of specialised bachelor degrees in order to
- valorize their professional experience
Registration is also open to people who do not meet legal requirements for access: HEC Liege delivers a Non-Degree Certificate, attesting that the student has followed the courses of the program and has passed the examinations. In this case the final thesis is optional, except for Tax Law.
- Master’s degree, specializing in financial risk management, option: Finance
- Master’s degree, specializing in financial risk management, option: Analysis, Control and Auditing
- Master’s degree, specializing in Tax Law (in collaboration with the Law Faculty of the University of Liege)
- Master in Management Science, specializing in General Management
Students may also choose to follow isolated modules in the various training programs.