HEC Liège is the Management School of the University of Liège, a public University in the French-speaking part of Belgium. It has been awarded the EQUIS accreditation since December 2016 and the AACSB accreditation since August 2018. It is therefore the only complete Belgian Business School to be granted both accreditations. Besides, its Master in Management and Master in Business Engineering as well as its doctoral school are EPAS accredited emphasizing the quality of its academic offer and research.
Every year, HEC Liège is proud to host approximately 150 exchange students coming from a diverse and qualitative network of partner universities. These students play a significant role in the internationalization of the School. In return, the exchange students are exposed to a new academic environment and new teaching methods, which in turn develop their own critical thinking and learning experience.
The International Relations Office provides information and guidance during the whole process: before, during and after the mobility.
Interested? Check out the following information:
Specific Information for exchange students in HEC:
- HEC Liège ID sheet 2020-2021
- Academic offer for exchange students 2020-2021
- Housing: We recommend HEC exchange students to find a place near our main campus Building N1 (rue Louvrex 14)
- ESN (Student Association for exchange students) : Housing service, pick up service and much more :)
- FB Page: HEC Liege International
Any query? Irhec@uliege.be
General Information for exchange students at ULiege:
- Application Procedure
- Academic calendar
- Welcome Days ULiege
- Health Insurance
- French Language course (5 ects/semester)
- ULiège Welcome Guide
Any query? Mobil.firstname.lastname@example.org