The Mentoring programme for Women
Adding the final touch to the academic career of young female students or graduates in order to :
- offer them personalized tutoring
- help them better define their choices
- develop their own strengths and resources
- find the right solutions to the challenges they are and will be facing
- accompany them on their first steps in the professional world.
Mentors with solid professional experience coach young graduates and help them clarify their career objectives to avoid the glass ceiling and other employment traps.
Business Forums: Career Day & Career Night
The Career Development department of HEC Liège and Campus Recruitment organise two annual forums to create links between the professional world and future graduates.
This is a unique opportunity to meet recruiters and numerous alumni, to find out about the reality in the field, to discover a variety of professions and to land the internship or job of one's dreams. If you are a student or wish to register your company, please visit the Campus Recruitment website for more information.
A job-readiness day is one dedicated to helping students develop a professional approach in preparation for the Career events.
On such a day, they are tutored by recruitment professionals and company managers through various activities such as :
- Workshops on various topics (first-job salaries, asserting oneself during an interview, working on personal branding etc.),
- a resume correction,
- a mock job interview,
- a graphological analysis
The Career Center
In 2017, HEC Liège was the first Belgian School to set up an online Career Center. The Career Center provides students and graduates with the support they need to have the best chances to get their careers off the ground!
The School's intranet gives students access to:
- Offers of internships, jobs, student jobs and Graduate programmes
- Opportunities throughout Europe, some of which are exclusive to HEC Liège
- Over 1,500 videos and testimonials to get to know today's and tomorrow's job occupations and discover the workaday reality of companies
- The possibility of exchanging live with the working world by posting your CV on the platform, participating in daily chats etc.
- Tips on how to write a CV, a letter, prepare for an interview and many other recruitment-related topics
- Online coaching workshops
- Self-awareness tests and tips to find one's way in the working world.
Thus equipped, they can be sure to hold all the cards to be big hits with recruiters!
Not convinced yet?
Just look up the figures of our graduates' professional integration!